Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Miracles

I'm soo excited!  My friend is doing so well!  It is truly a miracle an answer to many peoples prayers, fasting, and priesthood blessings.
She came home after two days and recovered at home. Less than a week later a group of us met up for a birthday breakfast.  There is still more in her journey, but the surgery was such an important part and it's done!   Currently as of two weeks after she is back full time at the greatest job, being a full time mom!  Payday consists of hugs, kisses and the investment return is eternally rewarding!  I know it's my job also it's tireless and 24 hours a day on call, but I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Our Father in Heaven is mindful of our struggles on this earth.  He loves us and looks over us.  Currently my friend from high school has her aunt- mom's sister- visiting.  Her mother gets weaker each day but is in good spirits and cheerful.  Her sister is bitter, sad and upset.  My friend and her family comfort her aunt.  They share with her their knowledge that family's are an eternal forever unit.


Lillian woke up at 1:20 this morning with the flu that has been going around the neighborhood.  She was very sweet about it. I changed her bedding gave her a sip of cool water and patted her back.  All the commotion woke up Jackson who woke up and wanted to snuggle every half an hour till 3 am.  Lillian ended up sleeping till 9 am!  I showered this morning while Steven got the boys breakfast.  Then he took Elliott to school.Currently I'm wearing my mom sweatpants with big pockets and a hoodie sweatshirt.  We are watching our third show of the morning and I am about to get Jackson attacking me for attention.  Cozy!  Our new heater is running like crazy.  It's freezing here, well freezing for Southern California standards.  High today of 60... Brr.

For more on my friends and my faith see lds.org

For specific information on priesthood blessings

https://www.lds.org/youth/article/importance-of-priesthood-blessings?lang=eng

I'm still smiling! Steven gave Lillian a blessing at 2 this morning. She woke up with no fever and color in her cheeks.  We are going to lay low for a could of days and eat boring food!  Here's to hoping the boys and I stay well.

No comments: