Lillian's Great Aunt and Uncle took her to buy a flower on the way home from school the other week. Each morning she bounds outside to water it, just a little bit.
Lillian and Elliott get out of school at the same time. Great right? No their schools are 25 minutes apart. When I planned on Lillian taking the bus, Nana cried and cried. So each week we sit down with our team and plan the carpooling to get everyone where they need to be.
Sunday Photos!
Lillian's Queen Elsa's frozen face
Steven has been traveling most of September and we have defiantly missed him.
Sunday Photo!
Nothing like homegrown carrots.
They make great Little sister repellent.
My youngest kids are into Hot Coco right now. The 80 degree weather doesn't sway their loyalty to the beverage. I water it down so much it is more like flavored water than hot coco but they do not mind.
With school starting I have started to get into a better grove of having the house not totally destroyed and actually taking time for things I want to do... drilling sea glass, marathon blogging (like tonight), and visiting with my friends. I am a huge fan of down time and had to switch it from the afternoon to morning with all the activities going on after school.
No comments:
Post a Comment