This summer Elliott would sit and poke me, tickle me and drive me crazy. I under scheduled Elliott this summer... so we signed him up for gymnastics also. Its amazing to watch him on the rings, parallel bars and unparalleled bars etc. While I will defiantly say the Olympics are not in our future its a great activity that strengthens and challenges them both.
Now for an hour each Wednesday this boy gets all my attention and demands to play horse until my leg goes dead.
Last week of summer I finally took these boys out bowling! They loved it. I loved loved loved how we all cheered each other on. Even with bumbers, my score was horrible.... so no bowling league in my future.
Sunday photos....
This girl managed to squeeze a whole bottle of bubble bath out.... I was watching her I promise...
My thumb sucker hair twister....love muffin.
No comments:
Post a Comment