Sunday, April 20, 2014

Conference weekend...

 Yes, sometimes if its too early these kids get crackers or dry cereal and the ipad to keep them entertained while we attempt to sleep till 7


Saturday we had Elliott's basketball game!  We listened to conference around the game and when Steven left we made pizza.  Nana came over for pizza.  The kids toss their own dough.  Lillian absolutely loves this.  She down right abuse her ball of dough, yet her pizza always is so tasty.




 I made way to much pizza dough so after the kids went to sleep I made cinnamon rolls out of the left over dough.  The cream cheese frosting saved them.  They tasted great with the frosting, tasted watery without.


Sunday attempted to listen to conference.  Its difficult with so many kids needing so many things constantly.  I love listening to the talks on my phone in the next few months.   We went for a drive during the afternoon session.  My kids were entertained and strapped in their seats so I got to listen.   Elliott went to grandma and grandpas for part of the session.  We meet up with them later for BBQ dinner.

No comments: