Sunday, March 16, 2014

photos II

 <3 always="" and="" be="" car.="" how="" i="" illian="" in="" keys="" kids="" learned="" lock="" love="" me.="" me="" my="" nbsp="" opefully="" out.="" p="" playing="" smart="" take="" the="" to="" will="" with="">
 Busy season burn out.  It hits us all mid February every year.  Crazy making.  Look how big Jackson looks!  Yikes.

 Hot coco
 Somehow Elliott got three chapters behind in math.  We were told to do a page a day.  I skipped the holidays and we don't do homework over the weekend.  Opps.  Now to catch up we need to do 4 pages a day.

 Lillian was sick for a couple days in February and another few days last week.  Jackson enjoyed having a partner in crime, I mean play.


Reading books, before they watched their tv shows.  (its the only way I can get anything done when Lillian is home sick.  22 minutes plus another show of 45 minutes to pick up the house, do dishes, shower and dress.  A clean house is a few years away for us.  Truth.  Currently I work towards a clean path to each room.)

No comments: