Sunday, March 16, 2014

5.5 years

 The boys.  five and a half years plus six days part.  Mellow, sweet, thoughtful, opinionated, and adorable. My boys.  Elliott on occasion can be coaxed into reading Jackson books.  Jackson is obsessed with books.  Much like Elliott when he was younger.  Just back then we lived with my parents so there was an adult to child ratio of 4:1 sometimes 5:1 if uncle Matt was in town.  Also a side note Elliott was obessed with the train shirt Jackson now is wearing.  Little 2 year old Elliott would wait by the washer and dryer to wear it.  Jackson loves it also.  He likes to show a strong opinion about his clothing choice.  NO NO NO is often the answer to clothing I choose.  Yeah is always the answer to the CHOO CHOO shirt.  




Poor Jackson gets the ratio most days of 1:3.  He is a smart kid and he knows after the big kids get to school if he waits a few minute for me to pick up breakfast I can be talked into books, blankets and snuggles.  During which he wraps his arm around my neck pulls my head into his and says 'I luv u'  Melt my heart.  I love him so much.  Who cares if the dishes don't get done.  He loves me! He loves me! He loves me!
As crazy as each day is, they do grow up fast.  

No comments: