First annual - Save the Noggin- Run to cure brain cancer
So excited, Steven just sent me an email letting me know about this race.
April 12 is the kiwanis 5k/10k. I am not a runner but I will sure give it ago to kick cancers butt, or send Steven and support in other ways. It's the first annual so that means I can get ready to help and run at the second annual also :-) I am looking making helping at this run a family tradition.
Brain Cancer has affected three families that are close to my heart. All of the cancer fighters lived with the tumor for years and did not know the symptoms, which can be very different but include- headaches, migraines, nausea, black outs, sinus pressure, and seizures. May times doctors would brush off the symptoms. If something doesn't seem right get a second opinion!
here is the link to the race-
http://runtocurebraincancer.com/
and here is the link to the blog of the cancer survivor who has organized this run
http://stopbraincancer.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment