Saturday, April 13, 2013

St Patties day and Meow!

Well Surprise surprise, on the ides of march or there about I see a facebook post of a pretty kitty that my brother or his wife had posted.  I commented that they should get it for my mom. Little did I know they had already asked her and were currently driving from Utah to California with the cat in tow.  I was so excited to meet the kitten and see my brother and sister in law. The night as they drove into town we had a YW fundraiser.  I love the dessert I made to be sold that evening.   Make me hungry just looking at it.  A fruit pizza.  YUMMY!  I made another one the next night for our family.


 Our backyard smells so good right now thanks to our orange trees <3 p="">
 Lillian helped make the dessert for the family dinner.


Caught the boys playing together.  They were both laughing up a storm.
Back to the cat.... she is a supers sweet kitty.  We named her  Tinkerbell anna bella rocksteady bugga hoffman the third -a nod to the name my brother and I gave our kitten as children- Amber tinkerbell ariel bee bop Hoffman the third - my dad is the third and brother the 4th so we thought everyone was the third growing up-

Most importantly the kitty is sweet to the kids.  She likes Elliott, isn't sure of Jackson(the feeling is mutual there Jackson thinks a moving stuffed animal what the???) and is very patient with Lillian.  Lillian adores the cat her new favorite topic of conversation is "Kitty cat gentle", Kitty cat sleepy, awake, where kitty cat etc.  I literary bribe her with things and if you are good we can go visit the cat at Nana's house :-)

The cat will let Lillian find her and pet her a dozen times before she runs off and hides.  If I was a cat I might hide before Lillian found me.  Just saying.  I did not take a photo of the cat, will have to get one of her and Lillian her new best friend for 9 cat lives.

No comments: