Saturday, September 29, 2012

my life be like...

This week has been hard.  Lillian has been running circles around me as I have been on the phone trying to coordinate everything with UCLA for Tuesday's visit.    Worried and excited.  Scared and concerned.  Right now I can't sleep and its way past my bed time.  To many emotions going on. 
Here are some photos from today

 Elliott helped Steven move someone this morning!  What a great way to start the day!
 Lillian has taught herself how to ride Elliott's old bike with training wheels this week.  Its great, she will come up to me several times throughout the day and want her helmet on so she can go ride outside.
 Say cheese!  Steven took Lillian to Costco and homedepot.  I made muffins and hung out with my mellow boys.  Lillian fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep so I sent Elliott and Steven off to his soccer game.  We missed it but it was rather hot... so no worries.
 Earlier in the day Mr. J was sporting a 'Bananas over mommy' outfit... after drooling all over that one, he got Handsome like dad.  Even though I like to think he looks like me :-)  Happy baby!
Pumpkin Chocolate chip muffins.  I made these for a baby blessing brunch we are going to at a friend's house tomorrow.  The one on the right is make from scratch.  They tasted amazing out of the oven.  The one on the left was a box of spice cake mix, 15 oz pumpkin and an egg.  The original recipe does not include the egg but I made them a couple weeks ago and Steven thought they were too dense.  I like them both.  Spice cake mix one wins though.  Plus its soooo easy to make.  I hope cake mix goes on sale again soon so I can stock up. 

No comments: