Saturday, September 22, 2012

I love Technology!!

This is a photo of miss lil on September 7th with her hearing aids, watching Nemo for the first time with clear sound.  Before she could say and understand about 20 words... that list increases daily.  I have her repeat all sort of things though out the day.  I keep a running commentary of what is going on around us.  Talking comes very naturally to me :-) She gets one new concept/ word every other day or so.  Considering before she only heard half of the alphabet I say that's great progress.  Like learning a whole new language.   
 
 
 

 

 
Lillian said OPEN!  Tonight!  So exciting!   It was unprompted, well she wanted something opened so she asked me.  I heard the op and the n!  It was two hours past her bed time but I will deal with that issue another night.  For now lets celebrate!

 Here's her beautiful wonderful hearing aids.  Like I said before we ordered light pink but they came hot pink.  I think I will keep them hot pink for the time being.  I can see that she has them in across the park.  She will out grow the ear mold part every six months so I have a feeling we will go through lots of colors! 



Here you an see the purple behind the ear.  She will keep these for many years, 3-5!  This was at Elliott soccer game today.  She loves listening to the airplanes!




Oh isn't she beautiful.  I just love her to pieces!  She kept bring Elliott his water and soccer balls during the breaks.  When he was playing she would check on sleeping Jackson and tell her friends.  Shhhhhhh.  She's such a love and great sister.

No comments: