Thursday, October 23, 2008

Post pumpkin patch


Look at these blue eyes!!! Not a day goes by that someone doesn't comment on Elliott's eye color. They then will look at our eye color and say 'where does he get those from?' Steven and I realized last Thanksgiving he has his grandpa Steve's eye color.



After a fun morning in the sun we were all in need of some refreshment. So passing by the fair food we headed to jamba Juice for some juice juice! Elliott drank his whole half and was much more smilie. Then to IN and OUT!





Silly boys! Elliott loves spending time with his da da. Sometimes they can get quite goofy.

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun family outing! I love the pumpkin patch pictures. Very cute!

Kylee said...

That is so cute! I love all the fun pictures, and that Elliott took finding a pum pum so seriously. I bet Elliott loves playing with his dada! Doesn't that just make you so happy that they have so much fun together?

Wiseguys said...

so I must say I tried the whole rice crispie pumpkin thing and they turned out great! I just used a ton of food coloring. Thanks for the idea :)