
Having settled into Southern California way of life quite nicely Elliott and I show off our lighter hair and our tans. With weather that feels like summer outside, I realize now how much I love Fall. I love the food, the holidays and the change of seasons. The change of seasons part I will not see this year.
I made the only treat Elliott loves on Monday night for all, rice crispy treats. I made an attempt at doing in the shape of a pumpkin. Turned out cute, next time I must use more food coloring though!

3 comments:
You look good, Amanda! Your face is slimmer. And I absolutely love Elliot's curls!
Panda bear! You look fantastic, and that little boy of yours is just too cute! Where in California are you? Maybe you can send me your contact info: katie_worley@yahoo.com
Okay, I'll drive up if you promise to make me one in the shape of a crown! ; )
Post a Comment