Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch




Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch! Pum Pum in Elliott lingo. We had a lot of fun. There were cows, goats, chickens, turkeys, and an ostrich. They had tire tunnels and a wooden choo choo train to play on! We all got to go on a tractor ride through sun flowers and multiple pumpkin patches.

Afterwards Elliott got to pick out his pumpkin. He took this very seriously.
We let the pumpkin hunter go in the field of sugar pumpkins, we thought this was best because all the pumpkins were the same size and only two dollars. I was afraid if we let him loose in the larger section he would get attached to a huge one that would cost over forty dollars. It was the funnest thing to watch he walked through three sections of pumpkins until he found his pumpkin in the back corner. He then asked to get "more more!" and picked out one for Steven and I to share. That one might be turned into pumpkin pie if I can get around to it.





1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for commenting on our blog, so we could find your blog! We sure miss you guys! I was just telling Parker yesterday how Elliot had moved to California. Now he says, 'California too.' He wants to go too!