


This year Halloween was a week long event! Saturday night before Halloween was our Church's party. Elliott won a prize for his costume. He also had a lot of fun trunker treating at people's cars. He doesn't understand candy yet.
Wednesday we carved pumpkins. Elliott refused to get dirty but was very helpful in handing out spoons.

Thursday night we had 'dinner in a pumpkin' and had the missionaries over for dinner. Elliott thought they were really funny.
Here is our Napoleon Dynamite.



Friday night we ate in the formal dinning room and Elliott loved the people coming to the door for treats! He keep asking for more more! Below is Elliott in his spooky pjs.

Saturday it rained! It was so fun to have Weather in So Cali.

Sunday sunny again!
3 comments:
that is the cutest napoleon I've ever seen! what a cute costume :) Glad you had a fun holiday.
Hi,its Katie: I can't stop giggling when I look at those Napoleon pictures. That is so cute! It is nice to see a picture of your dad. Gosh, it has been a long time!
I just talked to my mom today and she mentioned you guys. I am glad you had a good Halloween. I love the Napoleon!
Post a Comment