Elliott had fun school project, make a bigger than life model of a flower. He saw a hibiscus at my Aunt's house and was so excited. We modeled it after the cinco de mayo flowers we had made the week earlier. We of course had to go back to my Aunt and Uncle's house to take photos and do some more research. My mom watched the little kids and we made a special evening out of it. Including McDonalds on the way home. Special time with Elliott is so key to our relationship! I love it.
My dad. Gosh, I love him. I really hit the heaven lotto when it came to getting super cool parents. I am also super blessed to live so close and have them help out so much. My dad drives Lillian to school 2-3 times a week. It's 5 minutes away from his drug store. First he has to read Jackson a book, with a blanket making the silly voices that only Grandpa can do just right. Then we all go outside to buckle up Lillian and wave good bye. They then sing their lungs out and they eat cookies or nuts on the way.
Since our Church time changed to 9 am I have forgotten the tradition of Sunday photos. I cant do anything but get everyone read for Church Sunday mornings, even if I try and do the dishes or clear the table it seems like that make us run late. I was looking though old photos and saw all the great Sunday photos I took last year with 1pm Church. It made me sad I dropped the ball, so two weeks ago it was photo time again. Big kids.
Elliott suggested a selfie, but my arms were too short for the lens I had on my camera, sooo
Jackson gets his own photo!
Look what I found the other day! My kids playing together, peacefully. A miracle. Jackson has started to take later afternoon naps some days, which means I get to hang out with the big kids. The other day I got caught up in house work(which is neverending) and tada Lillian talked Elliott into building her a lego house.
He was so cute asking her questions about the layout and the kitten house (like a dog house but for a kitten)
This week Steven had an early early morning meeting so he came home before Church started to jump in our photo shoot, and help us get out the door early instead of a minute late.
No comments:
Post a Comment