Wednesday, June 11, 2014

School year in review... random and silly style

 We each got many of these made for us.... Photo credit S.E. ALfred
 Taking a break from homework gangster style
Waiting at while Lillian is at therapy

 This girl started gymnastics and started letting me do her hair.  'Like frozen, queen Elsa'
 I put more miles on my handme down suv-- round trip 45 mile to pick lillian up.
 but she is worth it.  Also dad, mom and Steven help drive her.
 Glasses check, backpack check, pj even though its 11 am... check.  this kid leaves the house in pj most days.  He also has a love of books on CD (Lighting McQueen for the millionth time anyone?  hey its a break from frozen )
First grader for the last full day tomorrow.  Time flies.   I don't do well with change.  As a 32 year old I can finally admit that.  Summer and all that free time is kinda freaking me out right now.... I know I will love it come the second week. 

No comments: