Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I heart you

So Valentine's has come and gone.  This is the first year that Elliott loved candy (no chocolate yet though Lil love that so I guess it makes up for it)
We had a fun day Steven made us breakfast (after working out at the gym ugg amazing man) crepes fresh berries and whip cream.  For some reason the kids were not into them so they ate cereal.   We stopped by my dad's story to say hi to everyone including great grandma who still works 3 days a week.  Then being brave I went to target with E and L both hungry and tired and with their pocketful of money my gma had given them.  Both got sun glass and a toy.   Lunch I made homemade mac and cheese-- heavenly.  Kids were hesitant at first but dug in and had seconds.  Dinner was heart shaped cheesy toast (did I mention elliott still wont eat meat?)

My mom came over and gave the kids there valentines... best for me was she stayed and tucked the kids in.



Steven and I meet up at Costco (romantic ehhh no one was there it was eerrry)  to get our passport photos taken.  They really looked great and I am excited as to where these passports will take us.  Our last ones took steven on his mission and to china and mine took me to study abroad in London and also china.  Get this we will be close to 40 by the time our next passports expire.  FUN FUN :-)  Grabbed fish tacos for dinner followed by coldstone and then came home to have steven work some more from home! I had a good book so no worries :-)

No comments: