April Fools!!!!
No we are not having twins, but would love to someday. (my mom has said she would quit work and help!!!!)
I did text steven this morning that I had cut off all of Elliott's hair... he replied he would shave his head as well.... I think he knew it was an April fools day joke!
My brother and his darling girlfriend... may be in the dog house.... their blog http://malloryandmatt.blogspot.com/
had an announcement this morning.... I want to believe it, but not have had my phone calls returned yet.
1 comment:
Somehow I have missed a bunch of your updates, but I just caught myself up! I have to say that when I saw that picture of your mom with Elliott I got wonderful feelings of old memories. I just love your whole family! I am going to have to come out to Camarillo to visit with you. I hope life is going well for you. Miss you dearly!
Post a Comment