We went to Disneyland together on Saturday. It was magical. Elliott and I spent the week preparing by watching YouTube videos of the Disneyland train. He was looking forward to the train, I on the other hand was so excited I couldn't sleep the night before. I had those vacation butterflies, which I haven't had for a while! My dear friends Stephanie and Amanda (who is employed by Disneyland thus getting us in for ummm... free!) were our tour guides. My mom came along and took Elliott back to the hotel for a nap so we could run around toddler free for a few hours.
It was so wonderful to see Elliott light up as he experienced the magical world of Disney. A day we will always hold dear.

Waiting in line for the tram watching the fireworks. Its past 9 pm... yet the magic was still alive!

Elliott on his first train ride of the day (4 total)

Stephanie, Amanda and Amanda!

The traditional first photo! Elliott was a little overwellmed at first.
No comments:
Post a Comment