Yesterday I felt like I spent the day cleaning messes off the floor... I am sure it happens to everyone... but still
Breakfast- Elliott's favorite Cream of Wheat it ended up every where but the bib (which we will only wear for eating cream of wheat BC we love it that much!)
Lunch- We ate in the car running around town. precooked plan pasta, crackers and fresh strawberries we bought on the way.
Snack- I made myself a piece of peanut butter toast. Elliott was asleep so I know it was my fault but somehow it ended up sticky side down on the kitchen floor.
Dinner- mac and cheese...all over! Mondays are my nights off.... I normally don't cook we raid the fridge for leftovers and call it a meal. Steven called on his drive home and requested Elliott's favorite. Making mac and cheese really does count as cooking but Elliott and Steven were so excited I caved. Then after Elliott stood up and exclaimed all done. We cleaned what looked like the majority of his mac and cheese... off the floor.
Post dinner- I have been promising to do bubbles with Elliott for days maybe weeks. He got a lot of cool bubble things in one of his Easter baskets. So I made good on my promises and needed help to carry it all outside. I handed the bubbles to Elliott and said mommy will open it outside. I should have thought about how obsessed he is with opening things lately... but I didn't have a bottle of bubble later.
At least the last thing I cleaned up really did help clean up the floor so all was not lost!
No comments:
Post a Comment