Wednesday, January 13, 2016

December's blur

December's Blur

I feel like every year December runs by quicker than the previous year.  This year I tried to do somethings to slow it down.  With no luck.   We went to the Camarillo Christmas Parade.  Steven and Elliott got to be a part of the parade we waited to see them with much excitement!

 Elliott walked with the Soccer teams.  His team won first Place for their age group in our city and went on to win it all in the Regional tournament.  Both tournaments had games on both Saturday and Sunday.  Elliott choose not to play on Sunday, instead to go to Church.  We were proud of him.  Next month they play in the Sectional championship tournament.  Steven and Elliott were both signed up to be walking with the Soccer association, but behold, Steven found a balloon that needed help!  He marched with a rugby team and taught them how to make the penguin dance and spin!

Holidays are hard for Lillian, it isn't just the noisy parties.  For her it was the waiting.  We did a lot of crafts and some painting.  She couldn't wait to do the painting!  Below is some art work at Lillian's school, its another classes but I thought it was so super cute!
 Lillian's school party!  The Teachers thoughtfully included Jackson in everything!  Nana Paula and I helped out.  It was a great Success!


Lillian lost one tooth Christmas Eve, maybe Santa and the tooth fairy visited with one another!  She also lost another tooth Christmas morning!  

 Jackson asked for a Pirate Ship!!
 Lillian wanted anything and everything Frozen
 Elliott wanted Legos!

Nana and Jojo came over for Christmas Brunch at our house and then Presents!!!

Jackson had to stop after every book he opened and look at it!


memorial gifts given this year 
 a magnet board I made for my Aunt with coins from her world travels I made into magnets
Tea pot for mom and Disney photo book
  


The last gift opened was a new bike for Jackson.  He put on his helmet and rode up and down the sidewalk for a half an hour!


After Christmas 4/5 of us came down with the flu.... I spent three whole days in bed sleeping.  Elliott was the only well one.  I remember him coming in asking for lunch or dinner only to be told go get something.   The rest of us did not want to eat.  Then we all got colds, then Lillian got sick again and she and I missed the new years party.  Finally, Elliott went back to school only to come home with strep throat.  

Here is to a healthy rest of January! 

No comments: