Friday, September 11, 2015

Three different first days of school.

September 10, 2015 was Jackson first day of real preschool.  We did a joy school preschool last year that was a lot of fun and got him ready for this year.  I have to say was like Christmas for me.  All kids in school, three hours free.  That hasn't happened in many many years.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  I ran to four different stores to get items I have been putting off for weeks.  Then headed home and I organized my drawers, and then relaxed amazed at the silence which was my home. 

Before
 After....
 I love the after photo, he was happy, tired and dirty.  He played bad guys and good guys,  he was the good guy dad and the mom sat next to him and he drove the car really fast.  Cutie.
 August 26, 2015 Elliott joins the ranks of the 3rd Graders.  His teacher looks to be amazing!  We are excited.




August 19, 2015 We have a Kindergarten Princess!



Lillian is at the same school, same teachers, but still Kindergarten!  Big girl!  She is having a great year and everyone is so impressed at how quickly she progressing with her implants.






No comments: