Monday, November 18, 2013

Lilllian's 4th "Pink Cinderella Princess Party"

Since Elliott's half birthday in June, Lillian has made it very clear that she wanted a pink princess Cinderella party.

 So "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo" I planned it with the help of Elliott. 



 I bounced ideas off my mom and friends and also consolted pintrest and google occasionally.  I shopped Target, Walmart, JoAnns and Vons.  I planned, prepared, and cleaned. Only panicking slightly this morning at my huge to do list.  Yet- the party turned out wonderfully.  I mean perfectly.  I wouldn't change a thing,honestly.  












First activity decorate mini pumpkins.  Glitter, princess stickers, foam stickers etc. There were also Cinderella coloring pages available with crayons for those that finished early.   They loved this!  




 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Then we ate lunch- Lillian's favorites chips, cheese puff, animals, carrots and ranch.  Hot dogs.  Turkey sandwiches. Pink Lemonade.   My favorite the pumpkin Cheese ball.  












Second activity was Dancing with wands to Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo.   Lillian liked it so much she almost was in shock.  Jackson really got into waving the wand around.  






Third we made candy necklaces.  Fruit loops, gummy lifesavers, and peach-Os.  The kids took this one very seriously.
 









Next we sang happy birthday to Miss Lillian and ate cupcakes.  Even Steven admitted they were tasty.

 
 



 
 
 




Finally we had bubbles.

  Lillian and I discussed tonight what her favorite part of her birthday party was, the necklaces and the cupcakes.  Have I mentioned that my sweetheart has a sweet tooth?



It was a lot of fun and I am glad that Elliott and I got to plan it for her. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lillian has said thank you pink Cinderella party in her prayers almost every night since then (its now a month later)  Of course tonight she said thank you for her ear doctor which is her Audiologist because we picked up her hearing aid that had to be fixed due to some internal problems.  Kids are tough on those amazing things!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






































No comments: