Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Getting ready for Jesus's Birthday Party

Christmas came and went so quickly.  I think I miss it.  Maybe:-)  Lillian really enjoyed Halloween.  She is beginning to understand the concept of holidays.  


This year decorating the tree was absolutely magically wonderful.  Each ornament the children took out of the box was meet with ohhhs, ahhhs, so pretty and its beautiful.  The next morning Lillian woke up and first thing keep on decorating.  

 Lillian's class preformed Hot Chocolate from the Polar Express.  Grandpa Joe went with us and Steven meet us afterwards to go look at Christmas Lights.


Christmas Eve we party at my Aunt J and Uncle D Casa.  Complete with candy cane palm tree.  It is an evening full of fun.  


 I have so many wonderful memories of Christmas with my Grandmother Lael, I am grateful my kids have gotten to make memories with her also.
 Matt and Aly spent the holidays in Southern Cali this year! Party!  They are anything but BAH HUMBAG.









No comments: