Saturday, July 13, 2013
Summer days are drifting away! John Tracy Clinic and Lillian in the nightly news!!!
We are currently attending the John Tracy Clinic. Below is a link to a news story about one of Lillian's class mates. You can see Lillian front and center! It also explains more about what we are doing the next few weeks! We have attended for one week and I have learned more than I ever thought possible! I can't wait or the next few weeks. One day Lillian's auditory verbal therapist (I never even knew those existed before this week) noticed that Lillian wasn't able to hear the ling six sounds from across the room, we talked to our audiologist at the John Tracy Clinic and called our audiologist back home. Within an hour Lillian's hearing aids were adjusted and she was hearing much better. We noticed it that night at the science museum, three days later she is starting to put three words together in a sentence! What a miracle, a year ago she only knew twenty words!!! I am so grateful for everyone who is helping us on our journey! Team Lillian Rocks!!!
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news%2Fhealth%2Fyour_health&id=9171314
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment