Saturday, July 13, 2013

Star wars Lego 6.5 year old Birthday party!





 Because Elliott was born around Christmas, Steven and I have always taken the easy family small dinner out for his birthday.  On his half birthday in summer, we have gone bowling with his friends... this year we errr let him have a friend's birthday party.  He and I planned it and had a lot of fun!  Thanks to Amazon and lots of planning ahead of time the afternoon was a total success.
 Nana came to help out!! (as always)
 Princess Leia Hair




And of course lots of Legos...  a special thanks to Uncle Matt for letting us borrow our lego's we had growing up,  it was lego heaven!!!!!!

 Happy Half birthday boy!



 Games - I kept simple we did centers
guess how many legos in the jar
make paper 'spaceships' decorate and fly them
Guess how old Jedi Elliott is :-)
and decode the secret message-  (I wrote star wars phrases in white crayon and the kids painted over with water color)






 

 Elliott was the sprinkler master of the cupcakes!

 Last we watched Lego Star Wars movie!  Then opened presents (that got a little crazy)

The goodie bags included a Star wars lego set (thank you Grandpa Joe)
Lego Candy
Lego stickers, whistle, maze, key chain (thank you Nana Paula)
a coloring booklet and Lego crayons!



We molded Crayons weeks before and it was lot of fun!

This was the first birthday party with friends Elliott has had at our house.  He loved it!  I loved planning it with him.  It has been such a crazy year it was nice to work together with him on something he was so excited about.

No comments: