Starting to dance
Look at Lillian enjoying music!
Team Lillian! These are the amazing teachers who work with Lillian daily! (I forgot to get a photo with her amazing speech therapist- opps next year)
Lillian where are your shoes~?
Jackson and I waiting for Lillian on her last day... here she comes....
Mrs. Soto calls Lillian 'my cupcake' and the boys are her three hombres :)
Lillian's amazing preschool program- the Children's Academy for Listening, Learning and Language (CALLL) has been my sanity this year.
The break that it gave me was wonderfully needed, special time with Jackson! I learned early on I could not do everything I wanted to do, just do the things needed and realize that it was okay to let some things go (ie toys everywhere, uncleaned bathrooms, and laundry piled up) They are only little for a small time, and someday I know they won't all need my help like they do now :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment