Tuesday, May 7, 2013

JaMarkus

 10 months old and adorable! He loves to laugh and find joy in everything.  Minus maybe a few minutes of crying and a fever this weekend because of teeth this kid is such a happy camper.  Notice I said minutes if he is crying he will stop on the spot if he see or hears a BALL!! 


 Two balls are even better!  Lillian and Elliott know if Jackson is sad quick get him a ball!!
 My mom takes Lillian to school most mornings so I get to spend the remainder of the morning with these two boys! Elliott has 9 am drop off this year, it is heavenly!
 Jackson discovered Camarillo Strawberries, so yummy.

 It was too quiet yesterday so I did a quick search of the rooms... Jackson pulled himself up and was unloading his PJs  he saw me and frantically tried to put the back in!  I had to grab the camera!


He also loves the dishwasher... all my kids have like them.  He will make a beeline for the kitchen if I am near the sink thinking I may open the dishwasher.... 
Look at his smiles!  He is my joy, I have such happiness taking care of him.  Looking at these pictures makes me want to go wake him up from his nap and give him kisses.  Not to worry I am not going to he needs his beauty sleep, plus I have to wake him up in 25 minute to go pick up miss Lillian!

1 comment:

Paula said...

He is so sweet. He is truly the happiest baby I have ever known. I was telling Joe that JaMarkus lights up when he sees me and he says he lights up when he sees anyone! So true - Nana