Monday, April 30, 2012

Apparently....


So I have always been told my hair grows fast, but it never seems that way. Well last week thanks to my brother and his wonderful girlfriend I was able to ditch my kids and get my hair cut. 10.5 inches of my hair cut! This is the third time have donated my hair for wigs for cancer patients in the past three and a half years. I grew my hair out when I first heard Steven's Grandmother had cancer and cut it around Elliott's first birthday. After Lil was born I got chopped it all off again! I thought this might be my last time because (shhh) I'm getting some grey hairs. However, I found another location that will take hair that has some grey so who knows. Right now I am loving my hair cut and the shorter time I have to spend washing and blow drying it!



 Elliott bless his heart kept telling me "Mom you don't even look like a mom now!"  (which is funny because many of my friends have cute short hair cuts also)  He meant it as a complement and at 32 weeks pregnant I will take it!  Thanks cutie!  Here is Elliott on his way to preschool for Pajama day.  The big debate was batman or superman, superman won out and imagine his delight when he saw his friend and carpool buddy wearing batman!  He even got to take his prized blanket along!  I think his teachers are brave!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love shorter hair. And it really loos great on you! Plus, what a great thing to do-donate it. I can never let mine get long enough to donate it.