Steven and I ended up going and having a great time! This year there was no hesitation on my part. Steven still mocks me for hesitating last year. This year I knew it would be a while before we could jet off on our own again. Plus the best part its on the company dime :-)
We had so much fun! The kids had so much fun at home with grandma and grandpa its just so wonderful. Elliott wants to know when we are going away again. I told him June 20 when the new baby comes :-) Lillian super sweet gave my mom taste of her never ending energy! Mom totally understands why I always so busy without getting much done! My mom was a super trooper and managed to cook dinner for the YSA ward in the middle of the weekend!
City creek the new down town mall!
This is where eight years ago we had our first date (saturday afternoon session of conference) and 7.5 years ago Steven asked me to marry him (ahhhhh)
One of the newer temples in the valley. At one point driving along I 15 you can see three temples!
We had a great weekend! Steven was super busy with recruiting young minds. I got to nap and shower whenever I liked!!! Its a luxury believe me! We hung out with cousins, Grandmother Lois, Matthew (and Aly!) and some friends (sadly not enough time to see everyone). We went to see hunger games and became addicted to draw something app. Pretty fun times! It's fun to go back to the place where it all began!
No comments:
Post a Comment