The museum is free. Parking is 10 dollars cash only... make sure you have cash as the neighborhoods surrounding are well-- scary. We had an adventure and I'm glad we are safe. The museum itself is amazing completely hands on! Its really crowded with school kids until after lunch time and then we had it all to ourselves!
Lil could not take her eyes off the kelp forest eco system. It was a huge fish tank with sharks! We got to see divers feed the fish. They make sure to feed the predator fish so they don't lunch on there fellow fish friends!
Sharing a soda with Lil!
Both kids ran around in life vest! I had to pry them off them.
Lil playing a game on evolution through natural selection. You touch the white moths to eat them. The computer was impressed, she ate more of the black moths (which were basically invisable she was just touching the touch screen like crazy) Thus letting the white moths live on for more generations than normal.
Elliott flying a first generation glider plane symultion like its no big deal.
1 comment:
Amanda, your kids are growing up so fast! I love Lily's eyes in the picture with the life vest. And I love how Elliott is so chill and in control flying that plane. So cute!
Post a Comment