We set of early morning with two excited kids! They were great! Except when they wanted the toy the other one had simply because the other one had it (this went on for about five minutes so no complaints)
We passed a town called Buttonwillow (whose name amused me greatly and also the fact that it had a vegan Indian eatery that looked like it was located in an old dennys)
We passed a town called Los Banos... my espanol isn't perfect but doesn't that mean... the bathroom (I looked it up it really means the baths named after springs)
Time for a lunch spot. Steven 'Yelped' and we ended up....
Always wanted to eat here. After we ordered I took the kids outside to run around. They were sick of sitting still. So was I. When our food came we calmed down and tried to blend into the cafe. I had a Monte Crisco sandwich (yummy) and Steven had french toast (breakfast served all day!) The kids spit a kids meal of mac and cheese (it was easy mac but they loved it). Sadly we were not brave enough to try the split pea soup... It just looked so green.
Elliott took our photo!
We tired them out they slept all the way to Sutter's Fort in Sacramento.
No comments:
Post a Comment