Saturday, June 25, 2011

June brides!!!

This month we were pleased to be a part of a wedding a weekend!  It was a lot of fun!  Elliott is spoiled by the attention he received from the babysitters while we were at the temples and also by the amount of comments he got at the receptions about how cute he is!!  Lillian liked the treats!  Both kids loved  the dancing!
First wedding was a friend from our ward(no photos but was amazing!), second was my friend from study abroad and finally my cousin kyler, who luck for us married a girl from the next town over!!!


 Steven and I were lucky enough to make my best friend's wedding in Redlands a get way! Whoho! Thanks to my mom, neighbors and our sitter who took care of the kids.
 I dropped Steven off at a work basketball tournament and drove home to Elliott and Lillian.  Where I then took Elliott to his first TBall practice!
 The lovely Ladies!  My Aunt Deanna, Cuzin kenna, mom, Lois and Me!



 This was the look of the young girls when they saw the couple come out of the temple. I thought is was cute! Go Temple Marriage!!!(Kenna kylers sister and the other one a cousin of the bride)

No comments: