Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Elliott



To our Eman! What a joy! I can't believe how fast these two years have flown by or at how much I am capable of loving you. From 9 lbs 5 oz - you have grown. Now I get to care 30lbs around when you say up up up. From sleeping 3 hours at a time to sleeping 10 hours, oh how you have grown, thank you!




Hearing you (Elliott) laugh is the greatest feeling in the world. Comforting your tears brings peace to my heart. When you are ill, I finally understand what my mother has said all these years, I would rather be sick instead of you! Your joy and accomplishments are so fun to watch and be a part of.







Your family and friends love you always. Just a side note you don't actually get to blow out candles year round. Hopefully this won't be a problem now that you are two. Or presents for that matter. There is Christmas and then a dry spell for a while. However-- you can help mom come March.


Oh and in this up coming year if I tell you you are just like your daddy- its a total complement! You both are amazing! Or if I say you belong in the ZOO, its just 'cause we have so much fun there ;-)




No comments: