Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Giving Thanks!!!




This is Elliott art work from his Church nursery class. I stuck the Candy corns on the photo so I could share a family tradition. Before we eat we go around and share three things we are thankful for. Its a great moment to reflect on Thanksgiving.



This year I was thankful


1. For Eternal Families (past, present and future!)
2. Books
3. (I can't remember what I said but let's just say....) Kindness or maybe the internet.





Elliott was thankful for

1. Books, books and books
2. Parks (may I add good weather so we can still go to the parks)
3. And lots of people who are willing and love to read him those books.



Steven
1. Not being fired (not sure why he said this...will have to ask him)

2. Family
3. Having the most amazing wife! ( I can't remember his third either)








Here is my Dad my Twilight buddy. He is on book four, my mom didn't make it past three. I read them all... twice (I feel so quilty saying that... Steven was away for training)


Our potatoes were peeled by a true Idahoan, Jake- Steven's friend. I think they tasted better than ever.








Elliott split his time between tables (it was his idea mid meal!)





Here is our Black friday sunset photo. In the back ground you can see friends and family(in laws) having a good time. Do you see them frolicking? Did I not marry into the greatest family for me? I think so!

2 comments:

Jenny Hill said...

Amanda,

Your family is so cute. I love looking at your blog. Miss you tons!

Katie said...

YEAH for Thanksgiving, turkey, family, and for books! :) I have the first book of "Twighlight"but alas, I have not read it. Perhaps I should.

Ok, so my baby is due very soon...Hopefully we can make a point of seeing each other maybe after the hectic holidays!