Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Appreciating Utah: Timpanogos caves the hike




The 1.5 mile hike 1200 ft up turned out to be quite the climb. We were glad to have Uncle Matt with us to help!

3 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

Did the backpack work out okay for you. It looked huge when I got it from our friend.

Kylee said...

What a blast! I always had a goal to hike Timp, but never got around to it. When are you guys leaving Utah? I am coming there the middle of August for Education Week. If you are still there, I would love to see you guys! Elliott is so adorable! I love his bright blue eyes, his curly hair and his nose pushed up in the window! Hilarious!

Wiseguys said...

Fun! I love Texas, but I definitely miss the Utah weather and recreational activities. It's too dang hot here to do anything but swim!