At our Church children can attend the nursery for the second and third hour of Church once they reach 18 months of age. We have been counting down this day for many Sundays. Elliott loved going and playing with the other children! They have book/puzzle time, snack time, go on a walk, a lesson (this weeks was 'I belong to a family'), and playtime. When Steven and I went to go get him wasn't sure if he wanted to leave because he was having so much fun singing 'ring around the rosie'. He came home and took a three hour nap!
This is the after picture! Notice the smirk, such a big boy.

7 comments:
Holy Crap! I can't believe he is 18 mos now!
Isn't that a great feeling to send your kid off to nursery and finally be able to hear a little more of the lesson?! Congratulations! I am glad he loved it so much! What a cute, big boy!
I am so jealous... we are in the count down... 6 more months! How fun for you to actually go to Sunday School and Relief Society.
Elliott is too cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. And I can't wait until you're down here in September. Southern California will never be the same!
Hey beautiful, thanks for adding the link to your blog on your email! Now I can come and check you guys out! I sure do miss you!
Yea...we too are counting down the days (just a little over a month now). Why am I now just finding out you have a blog when you have my name on yours???? It was fun to read about your adventures because we really don't see you guys as much.
Hi guys!
Nursery is great! It's especially great when your child isn't behaving well in nursery and you have to "sacrifice" and skip Sunday School or Priesthood to go in and play with the kids. :) Bradley had a hard time for the first 4 weeks or so, but now he's a pro. He has a little girlfriend (Olivia Pincock, Jeff and Amy Pincock's daughter; they used to live in Wymount when we first arrived) that holds his hand each week while they walk in together. It's really cute. So now that he has female attention in there, he loves it.
Anyway, keep posting on your blog. You can see our pictures at sillyswalbergs.blogspot.com
Justin
Post a Comment