Tuesday, August 13, 2013

missing jack

After being with this boy for 384 days, we left him in the loving care of friends from church and family (aka super nana) so we could attend summer camp for Steven, Elliott, Lillian and I.  It was a hard choice to make but we realized he would love the attention and we needed to focus on classes at the John Tracy Clinic learning about helping miss Lil





While we missed him a lot, it was nice to be with the big kids!  I was talking at the park today with some friends and they were talking about family size.  Mentioning that it all depended on your family you grew up in.  A light went off in my head--  maybe thats why I feel like Jackson is such a bonus child, because I grew up with one brother, having Elliott and Lillian-  Jackson just felt like a total bonus!  It helps that he is the cutest sweetest kindest kid in the world.  He is now walking around and still eating us out of house and home.  He has more words than I thought was possible for a 13 month old.... must be all the language we are trying to catch miss princess Lillian up on rubbing off on him.

Ball
Book
Bubble
dog
down
Fall down
up (he comes to me puts his hands up and says down down down, I tell him you mean up-- up up up he exclaims)
Get down
mama (only when he is really sad)
Dada (he looks around frantically for his buddy when I tell him dad is home)
Elliott
all done
oww
ple (please- he signs this one also)
water
drink
blue (blueberries-  his favorite)
and my least favorite word he says..........

MINE- ugg I hate that word-  I have no idea where he learned it but now all three of my children us it.  ugg
one more week of summer for Lillian two more weeks for Elliott- I can make it!!!

*I love summer, it just two weeks ago we caught this random flu bug.... the kids and I were all sick, Steven did not catch it being at work all day.  It was so tiring and gross.  I will post later on being in survival mood with the flu bug.   We are glad to be better and enjoying summer.  Beach, park, zoo, Natural history museums, science center, Reagan presidential Library (that's only because both grandma and mom to these kids are history majors)

No comments: