He came home and told me, lets go to Arizona tomorrow. While my brain screamed no- imagining having to pack up three kids and snacks etc in one night, I said Sounds Great Hon. We packed and cleaned and loaded the car. We set our alarms for super early. They did not go off in time, so we slept in and left later. He has a friend who is an agent for baseball pitchers and got us some amazing tickets to the spring training games. We got to see two dodger games and our hotel was a ton of fun. It was a fun quick family get away which felt illegal considering it was during busy season. :-)
We drove by the State Capital because I love them.
The kids sat through 2 baseball games! I was impressed. Steven envisioned showing Elliott the finer points of baseball, but I think the high light of the games for the kids were riding in the golf cart because we went to the wrong entrance for players will call.
The hotel had a mini golf course, which had wooden fences. Both kids got splinters and the security guard had to take them out.
Jackson traveled so well! He was a totally trooper! Because of this trip I finally realized when Jackson needed his naps and got him on a better schedule!
No comments:
Post a Comment