Wednesday Feb 13th 13
Hahha remember how I said I was so happy last post, I was so grumpy on and off this week... ieieiei oh well it happens right?
Lillian came home from school saying OH KAY today. So cute. I also thought I heard her say on Valentines day 'ohihaveanidea.' She is picking up more and more of the words she knows in conversation and in movies. If you ask her how are you she will reply 'appy' (happy). I am happy for her.
Poor Jackattack, he's had a rough start of the week. Which included falling off the bed (not his first time but my first child to have fallen off the bed at all), putting too small of object in his mouth, and sucking on the computer cord.
In other words its time for me to baby proof. I never really had to completely baby proof with Lillian or Elliott because they were pretty safe and also I paid more attention to them. Poor Jackson, he is so wonderful, but suffers from the fact that I have two hands and three kids. I noticed I post a lot of photos of him on facebook. I need to pay more attention to him.
Elliott is helpful and school is his favorite thing in the universe. He loves to play with Jackson and plays chase with Lillian.
Steven works late, but the current client he is working at they kick everyone out of the building early (7pm) Its been nice I won't lie. Of course he comes home and then works till midnight... poor guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment