Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2012 in review

19 weeks!  a surprise
 Surviving busy season!
 Bathroom remodel 38 weeks! (found out at 36 weeks we were having a BOY!)


I turned 30~!!!

 Elliott went to disneyland with Grandma and Grandpa
 The Zoo
The Beach


 Played outside


 Greatest Easter Party! 


 Had a baby
 

Jackson Markus Alfred!

  Great Grandma turned 90!
My brother got married!!!!!
Discovered Lillian's  hard of hearing August 7 (Nana's birthday)
September 7th Lillian got Hearing aids!

Green Lazers.  
 Elliott start school 


 First day school Lillian November 5 2012




2 comments:

Jen said...

What an exciting year. Maybe one of these years we will be able to come visit! I saw your curtains in the background and love them... did you make them or buy them?

Amanda said...

Jen- love how I am seeing this almost a year later. I bought them from World Market. Used coupons also. :-) I can't sew to save my life!