Let the count down begin!!! Less than a month to baby Dragon (its the year of the dragon) arrives..... yikes. I just realized I need a dresser for all the baby clothing I have started wash. Putting it back in the plastic box just doesn't seem right.
At my 33 week ultra sound we were ready to know the gender! We had waited long enough and the more I thought about adding that surprise on top of well the surprise of delivery I thought lets find out now. So we did!
It's a boy! A big boy! Weighing in at 34 weeks at 5 lbs 6 oz. Elliott knew it all along. Lillian lucky girl won't have to share all her pink things, which is good because she still trade off between all her blankets!
We of course have more girl names we liked then boys. So we are really looking for suggestions. Hint hint
As I approach another life changing moment the one thing I am mourning is being able to carry a smallish purse. I will miss those days of caring my wallet, a Lillian diaper, wipes, and a few toys and snacks for both me and the kids.
Here come the days of a change of clothes, 5 diapers, lots of wipes, burp cloths, a new shirt for me, and snacks. With Elliott I had everything in my diaper bag 24/7 with Lil I was more relaxed, she also did not spit up or blow out her diaper at all. ieieieieie Yet at that point I will be able to sleep on my tummy again. granted not for many hours at a time, but they grow up so fast. sigh!
Another funny event, my brother is engaged!!! I am so excited this girl is so amazingly wonderful I am glad he realized it also! I always felt he would get married when I was nine months pregnate. Just alway kinda knew that would happen! Lucky for me they are getting married a month after my due date so I can go!! We can go!! So excited! We bought our tickets yesterday Texas mid summer here we come.
We are going to fly though not drive...
I love the advice I heard to take a photo of the art instead of keeping it all! Look how cute!
Lillian had an ear infection, giving her the medicane a nightmare thus the white stuff all over her face. Yet she got better quickly and now things m&m should be givin after breakfast everyday. Not so much kiddo.
Lastly again- we need boy name suggestions! Desperatetly! please please please!
No comments:
Post a Comment