Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello fastest year of my life and Happy Birthday Daughter!


I blinked and this darling baby girl next to me is a year old... I cannot believe how much time flies and how much fun we are having.

lillian is a petite little thing, who can still wear a few 6 month clothing items. We dress her in 12 month just because it looks more comfortable. I know its bad to compare but elliott was wearing 18-24 month by his first birthday and had out grown his infant car seat at six months. lil has 2 more lbs to put on before she can ride facing foward!

When people first hear lillian (that's right they don't see her they hear her first) they hear happy baby noises. She is very verbal, no words other then El e it (elliott ) yet. Then they say "what a cute, oh my gosh look at her eyes!" Her eyes at birth were the darkest blue imaginable. Over the past year they even seemed to turn and iris color. Now they are lighter with a hint of violet. Amazing.

She loves peek a boo and this little piggy. Food wise she is a great eater and loves most everything. She signs please by clasping her hands together and all done when shes done at meal time. She knows the word no and often times will laugh at us as we attempt to protect the bookshelf. Not walking yet, but when she starts we will be running to keep up.

She is a doll. So sweet and lovable as elliott says. Tonight -maybe just maybe elliott will let her open one of her birthday gifts without help! :-)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my! She sure is a cutie pie! I love the update, it is good to know that things are going so well. I love you dearly!

Wiseguys said...

How sweet! Yay for 1! Glad she's such a good baby!

Kylee said...

Happy birthday! Wow, that year did go really fast! I told Steven he isn't allowed to see us anymore if he doesn't come with you! :) We will have to coordinate better next time!