

A few weeks ago steven was sent to BYU to do some recruiting. I was excited and then I found out my parents would be out of town also! Yikes. I was going to be all alone. After a short moment of panic I realized I needed to keep busy. So I filled our days with having friends over for Elliott!! We had so much fun. One of my favorite nights we had the neighbor kids over for dinner so their parents could go out. It was great. E and L were entertained and E actually stayed in his seat for the meal!!!
The first day I did not clean or pick up a thing (until after the kids were in bed, I know I know I should have left it but they started to drive me nuts!)
Second day I cleaned cleaned cleaned. Strange huh?
The last day I broke down and made it a point to eat out for every meal... sounds expensive but I had a very clean kitchen. Plus E and L really don't eat to much! haha
What do you do to stay busy/ sane when you are flying solo as a parent?
No comments:
Post a Comment