So yesterday we went to the beach.... My dearest cousin is visiting from Utah and she wanted to go to the beach so despite the fact that it had rained all night we packed up towels, two buckets and shovels. We wore sweat pants and sunglasses. Leaving the baby behind with my grandmother. We headed out PCH to go to the first beach we could find.
To our surprise the beach was rather crowded when we pulled up. As I park I see these people are not normal beach goers. It was a TV show being filmed! Cougartown. We have never seen the show and yet still thought it was impressive that it took over 30 people to film the one scene.
We were the only people on the beach not a part of the show. Elliott loved the beach and playing with us.
To my cousins disappointment we were asked to move, not star in the show. We also saw a seal lion, sea otter (we think) and a pod of dolphins. I was so excited about the dolphins, my cousin pointed out I had alerted the whole crew who were also looking for them. Opps.
So here I was thinking this was a beach day to be never topped. My poor cuz now thinks we always rub elbows with the stars. Then what do we see driving home..... down Las Posas.... THE BIGGEST LOSER contsestants out for a jog with three police escorts and their tv crew hanging out of a silver minivan filming.
Southern california really is not normally this cooul.
Now for the james bond part of the post. Steven wants me to go get him a james bond outfit for his sisters wedding. No not a tux, the one he was wearing while driving on the coast. Yeah like I remember what James bond was wearing.... I was looking at his car!!! Wish me luck.
3 comments:
You mean you don't see movie stars everyday. And really, Steven knows what he was wearing?! Isn't that what women are supposed to be paying attention to?
So Steven was looking at James Bond while you were checking out the car. I <3 you, Alfreds!
Haha I dont think woman are looking at his clothing... I googled imaged it to get a photo to post and ended up giving up... Hello handsome abs.
Post a Comment