Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Best Dressed baby!

This post is for my MOTHER! She always is saying that Miss Lillian is the Best Dressed Baby in the world. Thanks to some very kind friends gifts of clothing she... just might be. Dressing her is truly like dressing a little Doll. So fun.





Panda power! E's pjs say Mess, what mess? He got them from his dad for Christmas... and has adopted that as his new motto.



I handed her sock (as she has not discovered her feet yet) I had to go get E something when I came back the sock was soaking wet...







Here she is watching Elliott watch TV.


Sunday best!







Super Bowl Sunday... wearing the Birthday suit!




Cute... is her middle name~




PS special thanks to my in house DJ Matt. Every blogger should have one. I highly recommend it. Dance Dance Dance.




1 comment:

Wiseguys said...

she's adorable. and very well dressed I must say! Aren't girls fun?!