Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged!

These are a few of my favorite things!


Myself and not so strange Husband (see below)




8 Favorite TV Shows



1. Dick Van Dyke
2. Alias

3. Chuck ( I watched them all over Christmas so fun!)

4. 24
5. NCIS
6. Get Smart

7. I dream of Jeanne
8. Bewitched


Favorite dishes

1. Thai lettuse wraps

2. that Chicken, potato, and tomato AP makes
3. Curry
4. Stuffed shells (jenny!)

5. BBQ Pizza

6. Pumpkin soup (its amazing!)

7. Tri tip

8. Turkey burgers!(this one is new to my list)








8 Things that happened yesterday


1. Woke up in a strange bed with not so strange husband of four years!
2. Realized it was my anniversary and was away for the weekend- yeah
3. Smiled and thought about my parents getting Elliott ready for Church, fell back asleep.
4. Was an hour and half late for Church, Sat two rows behind Steven in Sunday school (he was helping translate the lesson into Chinese for Sister Wang)
5. Had a dance party... first to our wedding video then to the train song over and over
6. Made an incredible Chocolate macadamia nut cake. Yum!




7.Opened presents, with Elliott's help.
8. Watched the history of Walmart *interesting.



Things I look Forward to
1. Stephanie's Golden birthday party ( know just the thing to get her!)

2. Visiting Europe again, and any vacation.

3. Getting organized

4. Obama's speeches, finally a president I feel comfortable listening to.

5. Going to the Zoo

6. My birthday

7. Using my gift cards

8. Cooking


Things I love about Winter


1. The Holidays
2. Steven and Elliott's birthdays
3. shopping for above
4. Cooking and Baking!
5. Traditions!

6. Hot chocolate with Candy canes

7. The decorations
8. Looking at Christmas lights


Things on my wish list (in no order)

1. Shopping spree at Williams and Sonoma (my mom's idea!)
2. To learn a foreign language with no effort.... I can dream.
3. Elliott to talk and communicate better
4. to win the HGTV dream home!

5. books oh and time to read them
6. A good pair of jeans
7. Longer hair and maybe bangs
8. An addition to the family



I got tagged! Now you are tagged-- if you have time!

No comments: